RezOvation Customer Support Specialists are available by phone Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm Central Time. Our busiest phone times are from 11am to 2pm CT. For the shortest wait and fastest service, you can choose to call outside of those peak hours.
If you would prefer to submit a support request online, please click here.
To ensure we can help you as efficiently as possible, please make sure that you perform the following few steps to make the call go more smoothly.
1. Reboot your computer
If you are experiencing a connection or program startup problem, please try rebooting your computer before you call. Many of the issues you may be experiencing can be caused by system problems rather than RezOvation software problems. Often a PC reboot will fix the problem immediately and save you time.
2. Have the necessary information available
Have the following information available:
- Product name and version (if you do not know your product version, select the Help menu and choose "About")
- Specific information about the problem you are experiencing
- What you were attempting to do
- What actually happens - what goes wrong, such as an error message, an incorrect report, etc.
- What you expected to happen.
3. (Optional) Prepare for a remote viewing session
In many circumstances, our Customer Support Specialist can better serve you by remotely viewing your system with you. This can help determine the problem, fix a configuration problem, or show you how to perform a task. We use a safe and secure web site application to accomplish this.
If you’d like to expedite your call, you can choose to start a new browser session and go to the web site www.logmein123.com. If you are prompted to download an app, then you can say yes. When you get to the point where the system is asking for you to “Enter your 6-digit code”, then you are all prepared and ready. If your technical support specialist believes that remote viewing will help solve your problem, they will give you the 6 digit code and further instructions on how to proceed.
You can reach us at 877-239-1398. Select option 2 for support.
If you are interrupted while waiting or can no longer wait for a Customer Support Specialist, you always have the option to leave a detailed voicemail and a technical support specialist will return your call as soon as they become available.
If you do need to leave a voicemail, please be sure to include:
- Your property name
- Your name and the best way to contact you and the times you would be available
- The product you are calling about
- A description of your request and what we can do to resolve it.
If you have an emergency situation outside of our normal phone support hours, we do provide emergency phone support. An emergency is typically:
- A situation where you cannot log into your system to perform work
- Your Booking engine is not functioning for online bookings
Please note that a per-incident fee of $75 may apply to this call.
For more information on emergency phone support - please click here.